1. Originally posted by Dublinboy:Does nobody want to download 2010-DVD of Frankfurt or Hannover or the Part 2 of Barcelona 2009 ???

Waiting for about 30 hours for leechers on the 2010 ones, much longer for Barcelona ...

I want to download Part 1 of Barcelona after returning from Moscow ...

you mean you wait for seeders? you're the leecher if you want to download
    I'm seeding almost 24/7 on those dvds, but I can't be online all the time. A bit of patience and you'll get the dvs finished
  2. Originally posted by Dublinboy:Does nobody want to download 2010-DVD of Frankfurt or Hannover or the Part 2 of Barcelona 2009 ???

Waiting for about 30 hours for leechers on the 2010 ones, much longer for Barcelona ...

I want to download Part 1 of Barcelona after returning from Moscow ...

The Barcelona DVD's are 24/7 seeded by user 'Seedbox', so that should be fine?
  3. Think he means that he wants his ratio to go up before downloading another dvd?
  4. Yes, I'm waiting for about 17 hours now with 4 Torrents to seed, but nothing happens ...

Well, before I had my PC running for about 4 days and 7 hours, but nobody wants to download anything ...

Only last 2 shows of the tour which are available on DVD and one Helsinki-show in it
  5. Probably because we use seedboxes to speed up the swarm and their not that many users on our torrent section. We are still young though, so I am sure others will find our torrent section sooner or later.

For these reasons its hard to keep ratio, we will try to improve this. Maybe introduce a bonus system which gives you credits for being a seed instead of actually seeding.
  6. Help, I can't download anything at all I started downloading the torrent of 2005-5-09 Chicago http://www.u2start.com/torrents/details/F840E4F97CF5B5B3F70DABE2144FAEF4AF05016C/
    I got to 92.3 % progress when the tracker began to report that I have a ratio of zero and that I've downloaded 10.4 gigabytes, exceeding my credit. This Chicago torrent is the only one I've leeched from here, and I didn't even get all of it. I'm using utorrent 2.0.4. Any help is most appreciated.
  7. Ill have a look
  8. It's working great now, thanks a bunch, Risto!
  9. I have changed your account. The amount you downloaded is lowered (to +- 4 GB). I have no way of knowing what went wrong, but please seed as soon as you can.

In the mean time we will investigate if this was an error on our side. Sorry for the inconveniences!
  10. Is there any risks if I downloaded utorrent, or when I'm sharing files Ive downloaded? Like risks of viruses or spyware? Because Ive just had this new laptop and you know , cheers
  11. Originally posted by u2spear:Is there any risks if I downloaded utorrent, or when I'm sharing files Ive downloaded? Like risks of viruses or spyware? Because Ive just had this new laptop and you know , cheers

In theory there always is, but with us there's none
  12. Cheers Remy