1. I didn't realize there were freeleach torrents on here, and luckily, a lot seem to be.

One suggestion, I'd love to have a comments section for each torrent. Something that is more than just people saying "thx!" but actual comments. I know nothing on how to maintain websites, and hope it wouldn't be hard. Just an idea.
  2. Well it has been requested before, but at the moment we dont have plans for that. We may change our minds in the future
  3. We've noticed that the number of freeleeching torrents is way too high, and also sometimes unnecessary. E.g. when you have a torrent of 400 MB, it is of no use to enable freeleeching. Freeleeching is great with torrents with a 10 GB filesize though, so users who normally wouldn't be able to due the ratio cap, will then be able to download such large files.

So we would like to ask the torrenters to only enable freeleeching when the total filesize is more than 2.5 GB or so, to make sure people with low bandwidth internet connections can really take advantage of the freeleeching idea. And, to not enable freeleeching with every single torrent you share. It's important for our torrent section that the average ratio is normal, not too high, you must have some regular torrents as well to keep it all alive.

If things are still not going to change we will have to limit it technically, e.g. only 20% of the torrents may be freeleech torrents or something.

Thanks!
  4. well this is bonkers, currently downloading san sabastioan, behinf, down loaded half and now i am told i cant finish it due to low ratio, how am i supposed to finish it if no one is wanting it, if i cant connect due to low ratio how am i supposed to finish it. any help would be nice.
  5. Originally posted by conjasnat:well this is bonkers, currently downloading san sabastioan, behinf, down loaded half and now i am told i cant finish it due to low ratio, how am i supposed to finish it if no one is wanting it, if i cant connect due to low ratio how am i supposed to finish it. any help would be nice.

True, but San Sebastian torrent is 10 GB, so that's quite a lot. I would only download such large stuff if it was freeleeching or if my ratio would allow it.

There are lots of people still trying to download this torrent so that shouldn't be an issue, it's just not a good one to start with I've raised your start credit with 5 GB so you will be able to download 3 GB more, try to use it wisely with torrents that may help you with your ratio, with new torrents or freeleeching ones for instance.
  6. Hello, I've been trying myself to download the U2LaMancha San Sebastian concert and I'm stuck at 0 KB downloaded for a week.
    Any help would be much appreciated, as this concert would make for a great present for someone very special who enjoyed it live.

Thanks in advance.
  7. hello could you help me please?
    after some days my torrents, both in download and in seeding, get the status "error: invalid passkey" in the tracker tab .. and all are inactice, 0 seeds 0 peers.
    why does it happen?
    port on the router is open (utorrent test says it'ok) .. i'm using uTorrent 2.2
    any ideas for solviing this problem?
    thanx
  8. Redownload the .torrent file from the site. That should generate a new passkey, your downloads will resume from where you are now

Still its weird you got this error. Mostly it is triggered if your personal torrent file is shared with others.
  9. Originally posted by clover68:hello could you help me please?
    after some days my torrents, both in download and in seeding, get the status "error: invalid passkey" in the tracker tab .. and all are inactice, 0 seeds 0 peers.
    why does it happen?
    port on the router is open (utorrent test says it'ok) .. i'm using uTorrent 2.2
    any ideas for solviing this problem?
    thanx

Is it possible you download torrents with multiple IP addresses or U2start user accounts? That can result in such behaviour. You can just download a new torrent file to try again, can you let me know if that works out, with a new one?
  10. i used just one pc for downloading and i have only this u2start account.
    it happens i check the site when i'm working at office (so another ip but just for have a look). is it wrong?
    i just put a new torrent in download and it works (not the other ones)
  11. You can redownload the old ones as well. They will resume from the current position

It is no problem to download from 2 locations. Maybe this was a false alarm. Let us know if it happens more often!