1. ok i will surely let you know if it would happen again and again
    thanx so much
  2. Hello
    I have been downloading the joshua tour torrent and it keeps giving me an error message saying something like "invalid download state - try resuming". I restart the torrent and it works fine for 5 minutes until that error pops up again. This keeps happening over and over again; very frustrating to say the least. I am using uTorrent 2.2 and have downloaded many torrents without ever having any problems. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated
  3. I once tried to download a torrent to a 1 GB pendrive and it kept stopping (and giving me that message) although there were more than 300 more MB free... Where are you downloading the torrent to? Is there enough free space?
  4. I am downloading to my hard drive. There is over 40 GB that is free. Thanks I will try clearing some more room and see if that helps; although I have downloaded larger torrents than that with even less free space available without any problems.
  5. could you please check my torrents statistics, when you have time of course
    they seem to me a little bit weird .. too high for the traffic i did, specially for the downloaded.
    the download rate seems to increase so fast and not for i'm downloading; since yesterday it grew over 20gb and more (i don't know exactly), and i have in download only 2 torrents (7 and 4 gb) and they are far from being finished ...
    yesterday i had about 1.3 of ratio or so and now less than 0.7..
    thanx
  6. the last update of my statistic says i should have downloaded around 1.5 Gb in few minutes instead i'm downloading maximum around 30-40 kB/s speed .
  7. Download / Upload speed as last known by our system.

33.6732967548814 13.6543472029734

Those seem to confirm what you are saying Where did you see the high speed?
  8. thats' what i see in torrents page

i see the speed in utorrent window
  9. I dont know what went wrong, but i can set your ratio to your old values. You know what your up / down or your ratio was?
  10. Originally posted by Risto:I dont know what went wrong, but i can set your ratio to your old values. You know what your up / down or your ratio was?

11. i can't remember exactly the down up values .. ratio yesterday was more or less 1.2 - 1.3
    grateful if you can set it back

thank you so much

and merry christmas

ps: anyway the download values is still growing too much fast .. almost 2.5 GB in about half and hour, but the two torrents i have since yesterday has downloaded 2.7 GB in total
  12. Hmmm you only are active on 2 torrents? We counted 7 active sessions yesterday.