1. Originally posted by Remy:Yep, a great set with a few surprises. Promising, especially when you think about the fact that the tour continues for another 1 to 2 years.

Indeed. Now when I think about that Bono quote (about the north american's getting a completely different show) I get very excited

2. Yep, it's just too crowded ocassionally. We'll handle
  3. Originally posted by Remy:Yep, a great set with a few surprises. Promising, especially when you think about the fact that the tour continues for another 1 to 2 years.

quite annoying when they throw in more curve balls and then not tour Europe again
  4. I like Every Breaking Wave. Just listen to the Edge. That's why I love The Edge, not those mediocre Led Zeppelin rip-off riffs in Glastobury.
  5. Originally posted by Yogi:I like Every Breaking Wave. Just listen to the Edge. That's why I love The Edge, not those mediocre Led Zeppelin rip-off riffs in Glastobury.

6. Best setlist of the leg!!!
  7. Having more concerts in one town is always better, there's always a twist
    Hmmmm, still tickets for Brussels available haha
  8. Nice nice version of NLOTH. Every Breaking Wave sounds promising. Can't wait to hear IWF and Pride, to see if it is not as boring as it used to be.
  9. Originally posted by Malahide:Having more concerts in one town is always better, there's always a twist
    Hmmmm, still tickets for Brussels available haha

Don't hesitate
  10. by the way, no Discotheque snippet in Crazy ?
  11. just came in from work, seems I missed the best part of the party tonight

just listening to Breaking Wave..... geez, sounds truly good
  12. I don't know why but my last topic wasn't posted ???