1. It's not really the money, it's more "where would I stay?" "who else do I know that's going?" and "how am i going to the festival and back every day?" I'm in California, I think I just need to snap out of this dream and wait and plan for next year D: </3

THAT'S A HELL OF A LINE UP. :O why is Mark Lanegan so small on the bill!? I thought he was more famous. @_____@
  2. Yeah, it's pretty good for a festival that's only a few years old. Hmm, dunno about Mark Lanegan... never heard of him here in Sweden Maybe he's just bigger in the states.

I'm trying to do this thing with coming up with how much money I'd pay for seeing different artists on the bill. And see if I can get to more than the price of the ticket. A lot of those artists are artists that I've just been meaning to check out...

They just said on FB that they have a few more up their sleeve... they'll announce some this week. Maybe the band that makes me decide to go will be one of them Because I feel like I want one more really nice act.

3. Now plus:

Wonder if all the tickets will go before I can come to a decision now.
  4. Do your festival tickets get more and more expensive as the time goes by and festival comes closer? Here it's pretty usual.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Do your festival tickets get more and more expensive as the time goes by and festival comes closer? Here it's pretty usual.

For us, as long as tickets aren't sold out they stay at the same price (as long as you use the official ticketholders). I went to Pinkpop this year, cost me €165 I think. If I had bought my ticket 3 days before the festival instead of 3 months, it would've been the same price
  6. I HATE to plug a sale on the forums, and I know you can't do it but it's pretty much desperate and I'm starting to get severely worried that I won't sell it and lose all my money.

My Leeds ticket is on eBay at the moment and I need it sold. I'll send it FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY and it will be sent tomorrow morning. Bidding ends at 6.45 I think. Starting bid at £160. PLEASE BUY IT.

PM if you're interested as I can't post the link without coming up.

Again, sorry for putting this on the forums. I really do apologise.
  7. Good man, Sergio. Thanks for that!
  8. Not bad. I'm so anxious for The Killers, The Kooks, Sigur and Kings Of Convenience The rest of the bands are great as well, but far less known. Also, I am SO skipping Justice...
  9. Kimbra puts on a decent show

10. I've heard so, she's on my list of course. So are The Right Ons, The Shoes, dEUS and all the Spanish bands that you don't know about but I love
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Do your festival tickets get more and more expensive as the time goes by and festival comes closer? Here it's pretty usual.

Lollapalooza Brasil's prices were the same, but Brazilian festivals usually sell tickets in lots (1st lot is the cheapest one, and then the prices start to increase in the next ones).