1. SOO I might in fact be going to COACHELLA WEEKEND 2 <3 90 percent, we are just looking for the final details, etc (i'm buying the ticket tomorrow soo yeah!)

CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT RIGHT NOWWW MY MIND IS JUST D:
  2. Matt just posted on twitter some of the artists that will be playing at Lolla 2012 and wow! What a lineup!

And I just came back from my Lollapalooza Brasil experience, and they're about to announce that the 2013 festival will have 3 days, just like the original one
  3. Fantastic line-up! None of the groups I'd kill to see, but overall a great average quality
  4. i have a day ticket for Leeds festival this year, so i'll be seeing The Cure, Angels & Airwaves, Foster The People etc.

should be good!
  5. Yeah sorry for being so late with the Lolla lineup on here haha Thanks to Aidan for taking care of posting that for me.

Been on the Lolla message boards a LOT this past week or so, so that's why I haven't been around as much. Lot of coordinating to try to meet up with some people that live right around where I do, so that's exciting.

Really jealous of everyone who gets to see The Cure this year...maybe a small tour will route through Chicago and I'll get extremely lucky!

6. That's true. It seems like people have forgot them.
  7. Oh man I'm trying to find a way to go to Lollapalooza D: I was looking through the line up and I REALLY wanna see that! Jealous to anyone who's going!
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:Oh man I'm trying to find a way to go to Lollapalooza D: I was looking through the line up and I REALLY wanna see that! Jealous to anyone who's going!

If money is the problem maybe there's being a volunteer or something?

I'm trying to convince myself to go... I probably have to because of The Afghan Whigs who are just too damn awesome.