1. They should do a full album concert of Boy some day...
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I know it goes against everything U2 is, but ever since Bono was quoted as saying he'd love to re-record this album, I've always thought it would be an unreal end to their career if they were to re-record and release the album and call it Man.

I do think that'd be kinda epic, though maybe do only a couple of boy songs and make the other half new ones.
  3. The third album on my list, I love this album so much... I Will Follow, Twilight, An Cat/Into The Heart, Electric Co, A Day Without Me, The Ocean, such amazing songs
  4. I love all the songs! I will never stop to love this album.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!
  5. Would love to see them also bring out the A Threw A Brick/Day Without Me combo again. Man it was just an 8-minute powerhouse kick in the ass.
  6. +1 Red Rocks version was great
  7. Happy Birthday Boy!

So many fantastic tracks on this album. The highlights are definitely OOC, The Electric Co., A Day Without Me, An Cat Dubh, Into The Heart and my favourite track on the album, The Ocean. it's just so atmospheric. I love it.

A picture in grey, Dorian Gray, Just me... by the sea...

8. Yeh I love that combo too
  9. From the count-in to those fading out drums on Shadows, there's not a bad moment on this album. To me, An Cat Dubh and Into The Heart are almost the centrepiece of the album if not for The Electric Co. a little while later. And when you hear The Cry attached to it, even better.

To think this album is 35 years old...wow. And yet, it sounds like it could have been released yesterday and still made an impact. So many of the themes are still relevant even now.