1. we'll see how it works out! I trust the band in having considered the points we mentioned, as they take the connection to the audience very seriously.
  2. Didn't they do the same during 360 with some songs? Or at least with Zooropa, right?
  3. It seems it wil be like this during Invisible, that the band is invisable
  4. In the end it wasn't that stupid to think they'd be caged inside the screens...

My guess is they'll get trapped in there for the middle of the show, from SBS-Wolves-EOTW (which would enhance the "despair" of the moment) to coming out of it during Invisible...
  5. that sounds cool, bloodraven
  6. They go into the screen for a rest. The audio and video will be pre-recorded for that period.

If you look at this image, the screen looks transparent apart from the text. It could just be the way that they've produced the image to make the audience look present, but do you think the various LED panels could be controlled to produce this effect?
  7. It seems an odd setup for the band to be inside the screen for a performance. I'm sure it will turn out to be something quite cool and novel though.
  8. I believe that screen will be down only for a song or two. The rest of the time it will be probably above them.

It looks incredible IMO, brilliant concept!
  9. I think this will send shivers to unknown places !
  10. Indeed. That's why I'm not concerned at all.
    They could've been "trapped" in the screens during 360 all the time as well, but they weren't. Except for COBL and Zooropa. Nobody bothered. Actually was one of the highlights of the show. (I say SHOW, not persé musically (COBL))
  11. Those of you (including myself) concerned with how the Red zone is going to affect GA...a floor setup picture was sent to red zone ticket holders which looks like this:

This seems better
  12. This seems fantastic