1. I LOVE this. I've been singing it all day. I love the sing along chants and the rock sound.
  2. So this is the lead single?

how many remixes of Crazy Tonight will we get with it?

im guessing two
  3. Here's my proper review.

Great riffs, high energy, an awesome way to kick off the album. Based on the lyrics, it seems like this is a song about Bono overcoming the challenges of getting into songwriting. Basically, if you could turn Bono's songwriting journey into a song, this would be it. Bono by Bono.

8.5/10
  4. "We got language so we can't communicate
    Religion so I can love and hate
    Music so I can exaggerate my pain, and give it a name"

5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:"We got language so we can't communicate
    Religion so I can love and hate
    Music so I can exaggerate my pain, and give it a name"

yeh i love those lyrics too, reminded me a little of this

"every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, all kill their inspiration, and sing about their grief"
  6. as a song to launch a new album, this is the right opposite of GOYB...strong chorus, catching riff, meaningful lyrics....

7. It's better than it seems, and it could've been brilliant - but they somehow didn't get "there".

It's catchy as hell, though. I went to bed last night humming the main guitar part and I've woken up exactly the same.
  8. Originally posted by Andrew_C:[..]

yeh i love those lyrics too, reminded me a little of this

"every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, all kill their inspiration, and sing about their grief"

My exact thoughts!!!

Loving this song - can't wait to see it live and up close!
  9. I think it's great. Actually, this song, and this album, makes me like NLOTH even more. NLOTH was very much in the JT line - Eno-esque, U2-esque; the good songs, at least. They're great. This album is different. There is something definitely new about. A bit less JT-U2, more vibe more noise, more modern. Great lyrics. Many great riffs and choruses. And it's still the same band!
  10. This is what NLOTH was missing. Good riff, pace and a definable chorus. Should be a solid single.
  11. I love how you get those harmonies as soon as you press play and that eventual buzzing riff that just defines a new U2. Certainly euphoric.
  12. I don't get the comparisons with Get On Your Boots. This blows GOBY off the fucking map.