1. Where is the official live video? I watched yesterdey and can't find it now.
  2. Great lead single. Energetic, bombastic, triumphant. Reminds me of REM's DISCOVERER.
  3. Have you imagined this song as a live opener? All dark, suddenly Edge starts the intro chant and the heavy guitar - they could make the intro guitar + drums longer....god, I need a tour
  4. Originally posted by Ali709:Have you imagined this song as a live opener? All dark, suddenly Edge starts the intro chant and the heavy guitar - they could make the intro guitar + drums longer....god, I need a tour

We'll probably get to see it open for any promotional shows they do, I think it could work well.
  5. As long as any further performance is better than the Apple's one... I'm fine.
  6. One of the best for me from this new album
  7. Originally posted by Ali709:Have you imagined this song as a live opener? All dark, suddenly Edge starts the intro chant and the heavy guitar - they could make the intro guitar + drums longer....god, I need a tour

I thought it would make for a great opener too! Maybe go right into Out Of Control?
  8. Here they go, it's the Megahit on 3FM here, the country's most popular radio station. Being the Megahit means it will get airplay each hour for a week's time.
  9. Good choice for a single. I like it. It's energetic. But it should've been shorter. Like Vertigo, 3:00 to 3:30 minutes.
  10. Heard it on the radio for the first time, in the car. It rocked as hell, actually. Miles better than Boots, perfect single. On par with Vertigo, I think, looking at its quality as a single.
  11. Me too just now, thought the same thing! Apart from when the song ended the DJ proceeded to say "new music from U2 forced on you by Apple!"