1. I'm not sure how to compare it to Boots. When I first heard that it took me many listens before I loved it. One day I had realized I had listened to it about 30 times in a short while; it soon became the most played song on my iTunes and I still listen to it a lot, especially at the gym.

That being said, Miracle did not confuse me. First listen I was hooked.

The Apple commercial is amazing. I love the throwbacks to the Vertigo commercial. There was no bridge or fireworks though so does that mean that we will get a full video soon?
  2. Just seen possibly the single artwork. It's on the BBC website, though the picture is a bit small you can make out enough. It's about 3/4 of the way down the page. Sorry if this has been posted earlier.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04gbgrm
  3. Greatest rock song in years!!! Maybe also a mix for the concerts like I'll go crazy tonight?

4. Nope.
    Originally posted by kris_smith87The Apple commercial is amazing. I love the throwbacks to the Vertigo commercial. There was no bridge or fireworks though so does that mean that we will get a full video soon?

The bridge appears on the single cover Edge walking down the infamous Samuel Beckett Bridge with his Stratocaster...

5. Yes but was that enough to shut the bridge down like that? Maybe it is...I just want a full video!

6. Funny that sources said that 'the band was not there'. Seems Edge was.
  7. Brilliant first single. It just begs to be heard at full volume.

8. There were actually shots of an actor holding a phone...I wonder when that's going to surface. Probably the single's video.
  9. I went for a walk tonight with my brother's Beats and listened to this album. It hit me that this song is like the boys from Boy and the men who made Vertigo found some common ground and came up with this song.

Also it's really nice to hear that someone could inspire Bono the way his music and activism inspires me.
  10. Originally posted by kris_smith87:I went for a walk tonight with my brother's Beats and listened to this album. It hit me that this song is like the boys from Boy and the men who made Vertigo found some common ground and came up with this song.

Also it's really nice to hear that someone could inspire Bono the way his music and activism inspires me.

+1. I feel the same way. Once this album gets enough time to sink in, I can't wait to listen to it along with Boy.