1. Edge or Joe Strummer? Edge as Joe Strummer. My brother, a huge Clash fan, won't like it!

2. Joe Strummer sadly died 7 years before the Samuel Beckett Bridge was even built
  3. "Heard a song that made some sense out of the world" is exactly how I felt when I first bought All That You Can't Leave Behind back in 2001.
  4. This one is amazing acoustic, dude. Amazing. All its lyrical power (which is much) without the "this is our 2014 Vertigo attempt" treatment.
  5. Guys, how come there still no official video for The Miracle?
  6. Is it good? I'm most excited for this as I love the album version a lot. I'm waiting until Tuesday... (Canada has a holiday Monday so nothing will be open!)
  7. It isn't bad, but I could live without ever hearing it again. The electric is much better for me

8. I agree.

I'll still keep it around because it's a true acoustic song.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:This one is amazing acoustic, dude. Amazing. All its lyrical power (which is much) without the "this is our 2014 Vertigo attempt" treatment.

+ 1
  10. So the video has been released on iTunes for free viewing. Head to iTunes, click the huge U2 banner on the music store home page and there’s the video.

It’s really cool, in my opinion. It’s like the Apple ad turned up to 11, with bit crusher effects and call backs to vertigo. It’s important to have that single brand for the song, I think this is a Guy Oseary management effect showing, and a good thing for the band.
  11. Yeah, it's great to have the full video now.

I wonder how many copies will surface into Youtube before U2 upload it to their account
  12. For people that don't have iTunes: sharing of officially released material is still forbidden