1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    September really isn't that far away if that is when we get the new single. Assuming as reported it isn't The Little Things but perhaps Red Flag Day, there must be a good chance they'll play that during TJT tour shows in leg 3. Can't wait December 1st can't come quickly enough either.
    September 1st is a Friday, they could release it then, in time for the third leg.
  2. I think that might be spot on, I think we're past the teasing stage now and things are actually going to start to happen, exciting times.
  3. Willie Williams in today's Irish Times

“They’ve got the Experience album and we’re going to tour that next year,” he says quickly. “There’s a plan going forward, and then they’re talking about the record after that and the tour after that. Seriously, it’s like the priesthood – you can never really retire.”
  4. I'm guessing we'll know a lot more after Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show with them today. He always gets a lot out of people, especially when it comes to new music. Just based off of his previous Beats 1 interviews, I wouldn't even be all that shocked if we heard at least a clip of new music today. Is it likely? I'm not sure I'd go that far. But I wouldn't be shocked. We'll find out in a couple of hours.

(And remember...Beats 1 is run by Apple/Apple Music...where they used Vertigo in every conceivable advertisement, Bono's head is the music icon, released a U2-edition iPod, and gave the entire world their latest album for free...so I'm guessing Zane gets some fairly significant exclusives today.)
  5. It's just an interview.
  6. I guess Bono on XXX is a sample from American Soul.
  7. Yeah it may just be an interview, but take this into consideration. Other artist are premiering new songs during the live show. It's a possibility that U2 could as well. This could've been the rumored July single. But they may just ended up scrapping it to save for September for leg 3 of JT tour 17. Which 1 and a half month is no biggie.