1. Before I joined the online U2 community, I would've asked:
    But who the hell buys more than one ticket?

(It still shocks whoever I tell them about how the U2 hardcore fanbase works )
  2. Best Thing as best comeback single since Beautiful Day???
  3. Bigger versions:

4. I don't find it odd at all... I guess it was already said that Best Thing had been their most "successful" single since don't know when. Vertigo doesn't count, since it wasn't any sort of "comeback", so yeah, I don't find it odd that they say Best Thing is their best comeback (not "best song", but "best comeback") since Beautiful Day.

Regardless of that, the one song I've been expecting since a couple of years ago, is Red Flag Day, and both the other day tweet review and today's "revisiting of their war-era selves, complete with angular groove and soaring harmonies" has me totally drooling...
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I don't find it odd at all... I guess it was already said that Best Thing had been their most "successful" single since don't know when. Vertigo doesn't count, since it wasn't any sort of "comeback", so yeah, I don't find it odd that they say Best Thing is their best comeback (not "best song", but "best comeback") since Beautiful Day.

Regardless of that, the one song I've been expecting since a couple of years ago, is Red Flag Day, and both the other day tweet review and today's "revisiting of their war-era selves, complete with angular groove and soaring harmonies" has me totally drooling...
    Same! Red Flag Day, The Showman, LIBTAIIW, all sound so promising.