1. My mate took this . He is a photographer for a newspaper in Dublin . Its a classic

I just uploaded it to the photos section !!!
  2. another fave of mine

3. I really love this one...but that doesnt have to do with the fact Bono's in there hehe

4. How's this one?

5. There was a really great pic of Bono that I had a few years ago and then lost. I think it was around the same time as the Oxfam fair trade shoot he did with the sugar on his head. Anyway he had a blue shirt on and the rosary that the Pope gave him. I know it's not much to go on but if anyone knows what the f*** I'm on about I'd love to find it again! x
  6. Originally posted by mic9970:There was a really great pic of Bono that I had a few years ago and then lost. I think it was around the same time as the Oxfam fair trade shoot he did with the sugar on his head. Anyway he had a blue shirt on and the rosary that the Pope gave him. I know it's not much to go on but if anyone knows what the f*** I'm on about I'd love to find it again! x

Is it this one?

7. No, but good try :-) It's a close up and he has a really bright blue shirt on. His eyes look really blue as well - sort of the same shade. V. sexy pic! It used to be my desktop pic at work and then I left the job and stupidly also left the picture. Whoever had the computer after me would have got a shock!
  8. Just remembered that I think I had got it off bonoonline.com (sadly now defunct) and he had no glasses on
  9. Found it!! Not quite as I remember it but still a great picture. I think mine was better quality, but still...

10. too good . .