1. I will be doing the exact same thing! 18th or 19th.
  2. Nice! I'll go for the 19th. Will try to get tickets for the 18th when I'm there.
  3. Originally posted by skidevil:[..]

Seems that the FAQ is adjusted???
    Now I read:

Q - How Many Tickets Can I buy?
    A - As a paid-up U2.com Subscriber you are eligible to purchase up to TWO tickets across the tour. You can split this up across two shows or just use for a single show.
    That's good. I like they have adjusted that - it was just unfair!
  4. WAIT, it says "up to TWO tickets across the tour"... So those who have resubscribed until 2016 already won't get a code for 2016 shows? Unfair again
  5. hang on, can someone clarify this?

two tickets across the tour, so if i buy two tickets for london on this first tour, and they then do another tour in 2016, we wont get another code?

that sounds worse than before to be honest!
  6. Originally posted by prideofzootv:hang on, can someone clarify this?

two tickets across the tour, so if i buy two tickets for london on this first tour, and they then do another tour in 2016, we wont get another code?

that sounds worse than before to be honest!
    You probably will. Most likely. Was the same with 360.
  7. I would venture a guess that they'll allow people to use a new code for future announcements.
  8. thats ok then!

any news on ticket prices for uk gigs?
  9. So it's kinda impossible to gift someone a ticket if you yourself aren't attending the show? Lots of potential scenarios that these new restrictive rules might cause problems with.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:So it's kinda impossible to gift someone a ticket if you yourself aren't attending the show? Lots of potential scenarios that these new restrictive rules might cause problems with.
    Only for US shows. EU will be no problem, Germany excluded. Also UK seems to be doing these non-paper tickets.