U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Long shot but looking for GA for Berlin, I’ll even throw in a few pints on top of the ticket price if you’re still planning on attending, cheers.
  2. Hello

A GA for Dublin 1 needed here.
    Coming in Dublin the 5th of November at 4 AM
    I know it's short in time before the opening of gates

Thanks
  3. Just 1 ticket for GA Dublin this week...any show!
    Face value price.
    Thanks

Its Ok i have 1 for tonight yipee!!
  4. I'm looking for Berlin.
  5. I may have a GA ticket for Dublin 4 to sell.
    I have a single one for myself, and another one together with my travel mate. As he does not want to queue, I would sell the GA ticket that is on his cc. Which means if you're interested, you'd have to go inside together with him.
    If you're interested,then pls send a message.
  6. Originally posted by Chrisssie:I may have a GA ticket for Dublin 4 to sell.
    I have a single one for myself, and another one together with my travel mate. As he does not want to queue, I would sell the GA ticket that is on his cc. Which means if you're interested, you'd have to go inside together with him.
    If you're interested,then pls send a message.
    Have sent you a pm
  7. A substantial ticket drop for Berlin today (NO GA).
  8. I am looking to SWAP my 2 GAs for Dub4 for your 2 seats (unobstructed view, don't really mind the block).
    I'll obviously be there to provide you paperless/credit card access to GA.
  9. I'm looking for 1 GA for Berlin. Have a seat already (maybe swap). Thanx Jaishree
  10. selling 2 seating tickets sector 206 - 180 euro for 1 ticket ( original price 348 )
    HOT GOLD TICKET
    transferring in berlin from Monday 12 or Tuesday 13
    they are paper tickets
  11. Looking for 4 GA tickets for Brisbane November 12 for some tag along friends
  12. Looking for 2 GA front or RZ tickets for Japan night 2.