U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. I have GA OCT 5 and I am looking for GA OCT 7 or 8. Strait trade.
  2. I have 2 tickets for P4 on 11th Oct. Looking to swap for same tickets on 14th Oct.
  3. Hi,

Travelling from the UK for the Oct 27th show. If anyone has a spare ticket for the 28th they can pass my way, you would make me a very happy man !
  4. I’ve got two P1 seats for 5 October. Keen to swap for either two P1 seats for 7 October or 2 GA for 7 October.
  5. I’m keen to buy 2 GA or 2 P1 seats for 30 Sept.
  6. I initially purchased a platinum ticket (1450$) and am now searching for someone who would like to buy it from me at the original price.

Sep 29
    Sec 210 Row 5 (1 ticket)
  7. Two P3 seated tickets for sale if anyone is interested for the 30th Sept. Got tickets for two dates in Nov to make it worth our while for travelling, so opting for that instead. Face value was $535
  8. Originally posted by kevinu267:Two P3 seated tickets for sale if anyone is interested for the 30th Sept. Got tickets for two dates in Nov to make it worth our while for travelling, so opting for that instead. Face value was $535
    Sent you messsge. Very Interested if these are still available. What section? Thanks
  9. Looking for 2 tickets for September 30th. Any help is appreciated!
  10. Uh, I think I'm looking for one GA for any of the shows. I was supposed to be going to opening night and staying at the Palazzo with a friend. Long story short, I found out a few hours ago that my friend can't go and he says the reservation is somehow cancelled. I'm looking for one GA to any of the shows, and I'd like be willing to enter with the purchaser. I wasn't planning to go initially, but I still want to go and see at least 3/4 of the band in a brand new venue.
  11. Looking for one ticket for Vegas September 30th.
  12. I was lucky enough to get the tickets I wanted, but a friend of mine wasn't.
    I promised her to ask here as her English is not the best
    She's looking for 2 tickets for Sept 29 and 2 tickets for Oct 14.
    I guess it doesn't matter if it's GA or seated, but in general she prefers GA.