U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Searching for both Torino shows GA. Only face value.
  2. Hi everyone, I am looking for two GA tickets for 13th of October in Antwerp.
  3. I trade one ticket GA 4 september Turin for one ticket GA 5 september Turin.

Write me!!
  4. I need 2 tickets for General Admission for Ziggo Dome Amsterdam September 12. Cheers, Glima001
  5. GA any of the L.A. shows.
  6. I desperately need one cheap seat for Cologne I.
    Cheap as in lowest cat. or up to 100 Euro. Might swap for my seat in Berlin I maybe.
  7. for a dear friend with a little child I am looking for 2 tickets (not the 200euro seats) in cologne, amsterdam, antwerp ... maybe berlin or paris.

if anyone hast 2 spare to help a fan to attend the i&e shows once. please get in contact!
  8. If anyone has Boston or NYC GA tickets, let me know!
  9. Anyone have tickets to the NY show on the 19th? My parents are trying to get tickets and they are sold out. StubHub's prices have skyrocketed.
  10. Hello, I'm searching for Torino september 4 show GA. Only face value.
  11. It is always face value only among fans ;-) ebay etc are no way acceptable :-) just saying. Good luck on getting your ticket :-D all fingers crossed!
  12. And make sure you subscribe to email notifications on new ticket offers on the show page of the show you're looking for