U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Originally posted by Spackler:Hi
    Irish Fan

Looking for a ticket for 1st Amsterdam show!!!
    Please help as soon as I get a ticket I'll book my flight!!!!
    what is your final price?
  2. Anything for Dublin or Belfast 2. Inbox me.
  3. I take it that you and U2C are finalizing and/or working out the details of the (intended) deal by means of private message (pm)?

That's great
  4. I've got 2 tickets for Manchester 1 my friends can't make it anymore. There in section BL216. There looking £200 for both I think that's a bit cheaper than face value
  5. Long Time U2 Fan - Pre War Tour 82 - Hoping For Some Kind Soul To Sell Me A Ga For Manchester 2
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    I take it that you and U2C are finalizing and/or working out the details of the (intended) deal by means of private message (pm)?

That's great

is done
  7. Hi guys! I'm looking for a ticket (any price range) for the Saturday show (29.9.) in Kopenhagen. I was at the second Berlin show which was cancelled and probably can't make it to the rescheduled date because of work... So if anyone can help me out so I could get to see one more gig I'd be forever greatful
  8. Hi, Still looking for a GA ticket for Madrid on 20th. Traveling over from Dublin.
  9. I've 2 Standing tickets for Monday nights Lisbon concert.
    Tickets have to be collected at the box office but I have arranged with the venue for someone else to collect them.
    I paid 220 for both tickets inc postage .
  10. Looking for ONE cheap seat ticket/GA for any of the Copenhagen shows.

11. Hi U2 friends,
    I am still looking for 1GA of Madrid 2(21st September )
    Please send me PM if you have spare tickets.
    Thank you,

Hyang