1. Which, by the way, is a very well crafted piece of art, and I immensely thank you for. The best possible memento of this great show
  2. Nice comment from Olli on youtube

I only watched the intro and the first song so far. This is great! Nicely edited! Although most of the video sources are not the best and the audio crackles at some points this will for sure stay the third best U2 multicam from this tour if you're not going to make an even better one.
  3. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:Nice comment from Olli on youtube

I only watched the intro and the first song so far. This is great! Nicely edited! Although most of the video sources are not the best and the audio crackles at some points this will for sure stay the third best U2 multicam from this tour if you're not going to make an even better one.
    That's so nice... specially coming from him He is right although I don't know which other multicams he puts ahead of this one. This one's great regardless and I will be rewatching it for sure (something I haven't done with any U2 video in a long long time).
  4. I'm almost compleet, but there aren't any seeders at the moment
  5. Thanks Tim. It's awesome. Excellent souvenir of this wonderful show.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That's so nice... specially coming from him He is right although I don't know which other multicams he puts ahead of this one. This one's great regardless and I will be rewatching it for sure (something I haven't done with any U2 video in a long long time).
    I think he meant his own U2-Multicams...