1. yeah nice, while I actualy like the bike also, but we need someone with a GoPro camera to make the film from amsterdam CS by bike to the front of the Dome .... And the filming of entering the ziggodome is a nice idea too ....
  2. Ok, I will film that. I will try not to shake too much. Can't promise though
  3. You should use a head wrist and a GoPro camera or something like that ... and otherwise, walk slowly , lol
  4. This as the intro song? During "the road to ziggo dome"?

Or PHTP?
  5. Or the original played intro from teh ziggo dome
  6. Don't count on me walking slowly, it will be my first show in five years!!! Hahaha Will do my best though, I promise.

Do you mean which song for the timelipse/bike/entering Ziggo stuff?
    I hope they change People Have The Power as the proper concert intro, but if not, you could use the proper recording of PHTP from my bootleg.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Don't count on me walking slowly, it will be my first show in five years!!! Hahaha Will do my best though, I promise.

Do you mean which song for the timelipse/bike/entering Ziggo stuff?
    I hope they change People Have The Power as the proper concert intro, but if not, you could use the proper recording of PHTP from my bootleg.
    Yes, I think I will use whatever intro song they will use BEAT ON THE BRAT!!!
  8. yeah better, while we dont break any copyright riules whem using commercial released recordings
  9. Something like this would be very cool as an intro (only the beginning):
  10. It looks so professional You can put Bono talking about the I&E tour, taken from an interview or something like that. And maybe mixed with other interviews, talking about U2 and their connection with the Netherlands?
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It looks so professional You can put Bono talking about the I&E tour, taken from an interview or something like that. And maybe mixed with other interviews, talking about U2 and their connection with the Netherlands?
    Or use shots from the first TV appereance.... I guess thats the veronica countdown recording ?