1. Not to mention Jay Z
  2. Imagine Dragons?
    Doubt it since they would bring in more drums than U2 would.
  3. I don't think so. they recently booked arenas for the winter in germany as well
  4. They could do some stints in the US first though.
  5. I thought about Hozier myself. I don't listen to him, but I do recall Bono admiring him. Checked his tour schedule and he seems to be free for the European leg. Kodaline, also a Dublin band, will finish their currently planned tour in early May in the United States, so that could be another possibility I guess. Might not go down too well with Alvin though

When are they likely to be announced?
  6. ^ Well but who cares... I'm not there for support act lol
  7. Florence and machine would be nice, U2 got black eyed peas to open when the peas were at their biggest so I would like to see muse or pearl jam. Actually I think just showing a Velvet underground performance from the few shows they opened would rock!
  8. If you've got seats, you can just show up whenever and not have to worry about it.

If you're in GA, having a decent support act is a bit of a plus.
  9. Kodaline would be super, they have declared to be U2 fans, and U2 have always supported local bands.
  10. They probably won't be in the US. They just announced their next tour and have shows in the US just a few months after U2.
  11. I say again Half Moon Run would be a bliss...