1. Originally posted by FLXone:[..]

I'll keep that in mind for the next time, but the truth is that personally and as a "snippet lover" it doesn't bother me if snippets appear. I hope not to have to put more sheets to fit all!

[..]

Even if you don't print covers, its always good to have a list of songs. I'm not burning them by now, but I'm planning to do it later if the collection isn't too big

[..]

Thank you for the info! I haven't listened it yet, so what I'm trying to do is always to keep the same structure.

So regarding to this, do you people think it should be changed?
    I like it from the point of view of a snippet lover, but a cover art should look as professional as possible. I mean, similar to what U2 would design for a live CD for example; they wouldn't put snippets in there! Of course you're the designer and our opinions are only opinions

2. Amazing work

My only suggestion is that I would change the color scheme for each city, just to make them more unique, you know?

Overall
  3. Originally posted by anuare82:[..]

Amazing work

My only suggestion is that I would change the color scheme for each city, just to make them more unique, you know?

Overall
    +1
  4. I'm pretty blown away by all these CD covers. You folks are amazing artists! I have no idea how to even start with this kind of thing!

Are the images free for everyone's use? And is there a place we can download these images? Or do we just right-click and "save image as" ?

Thanks so much for sharing, these really really are amazing!
  5. Yeah, pretty much just right click and save as. We're attaching some of these covers to our bootlegs too.
  6. Cool! Thanks! Will the files be added to existing torrents of the shows? Or will there be new torrents to download?
  7. Well, the torrents are for the FLAC (lossless) files, and sometimes tapers request that no one messes up with the original folders. If there is no such request, we convert them to mp3 (lossy) files and in our zip files you'll see the covers already included. We even label the songs so that when you put them in iTunes it appears very nicely.
  8. Oh, didn't know that! Been downloading the torrents and converting the flacs myself. Fixing the titles in iTunes has been a real pain! Maybe I'll wait for the MP3 versions and re-import

Thanks again!
  9. Felix (FLXOne) your artwork is really amazing! The best I've seen so far.

Here is some of mine:
  10. Nice one too, dU2tch
  11. *bump* Anyone up for both Phoenix nights? There's some great photos on both show pages if you need inspiration.