1. Sweeett, another U2-fan in the making !
    Congrats to you and your wife
  2. I guess your house now smells like Freedom, right?

Congrats on the baby!
  3. Indeed it does! Thank you!!
  4. congrats and all the best to the family!
  5. Congratulations Julien....and even more with giving him the 'gift' of beautiful music.
  6. Thank you!
  7. is he your first ? do you have other children ''older'' just wonderin, i have a 20 year old and well she is 20 years old
  8. make the most of this age, my dad always told me ''life is 2 short'' i beg to differ its a little more than that..
  9. Congratulations to you all, good sir! Must be a wonderful feeling
  10. Thank you! Yes, first child - everybody says to cherish these all too brief and wonderful moments...
  11. I'd write a small addendum to that one:

Life is not short.
    Those are not brief moments.

They just seem brief and short to you, but NOT to the baby/kid.

I took it like "yeah, they're brief, but whatever, they're nice moments", but I didn't fully realised (or remembered from my own childhood) that those "brief" moments are an eternity for a child. Words like "later" or "tomorrow" or "next week" have a whole different meaning for kids than for an adult.

(this applies more to the kids when they're a bit older than new borns who won't remember a thing, but anyway).

So... missing only a few moments with your kids means that your kids missed a huge amount of time with you. That's the important part.

Cheers and good luck!
  12. Your life had changed for ever ... in a happy way ..congratulations again