1. Just 30 minutes to go
  2. Wonder what U2 will play tonight
  3. We will be live in a couple of minutes. You can already press "Play" in the player to start the stream. It should work from all devices. If your page keeps refreshing then it is better to open the player in a new window and listen from there (and forum here). Player in a separate window is this link: http://www.mixlr.com/u2start

Enjoy!
  4. It started!
  5. And off we go.. Time for the familiar intro of the Elevation tour. They rarely changed their opening shows this tour right?
  6. They only opened 1 show with BD, right? The famous Notre Dame show.
  7. Yeah that's right. But even Until & NYD were quite regulars during the whole tour.
  8. Alas, up to this show, Kite hasn't appeared on the Elevation tour yet. We will have to wait 5 days for another great show in San Jose for its debut.
  9. Creep snippet!
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Alas, up to this show, Kite hasn't appeared on the Elevation tour yet. We will have to wait 5 days for another great show in San Jose for its debut.
    I expect that to be the case for some Songs of Innocence as well, as some might take more time to get right.
  11. So, one of the talking points for today is which songs can you see in the next tour. Do you see Elevation as a regular in the i+e tour?
  12. This reminds me to put up the Boston DVD again, haven't listened to it in such a long time. Elevation is amazing with the lights going out mid-song.