1. This topic is for meeting other U2start fans, for the first leg of the tour You can see who will all be present in the 'you too' list of all shows.

U2start will also organise a couple of 'official' meetups around the tour, and as soon as these dates and locations are final we will share them on the site and invite you all to them. We will do an official meetup in New York end of July, more info soon. For the second leg, we plan to do many more.

But for now: this topic is to share where you will be in the States and when, and to see if other U2start fans will also be there to join you for a beer or something
  2. To kick-off: I will be in New York from 20 to 23 of July, around that time the official meetup will also take place. After that I'm off to Boston, Albany, Pittsburgh & Washington (not for U2 ) if anyone wants to do a beer
  3. Great ! I'll be at the first 4 MSG shows so I'm looking forward to meeting up with everyone !!
  4. Originally posted by Remy:To kick-off: I will be in New York from 20 to 23 of July, around that time the official meetup will also take place. After that I'm off to Boston, Albany, Pittsburgh & Washington (not for U2 ) if anyone wants to do a beer

Shame on you
  5. I guess I'll add to it. I'm on Chicago from the 28th of June until around the 4th of July, Boston from the 10th of July until around the 16th and New York / Cape May from the 18th of July until August