2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. downloading thanks so much to the taper and of course this amazing website! can't wait to hear it.
  2. I want to hear California in all its glory!
  3. Sounds lovely.
  4. Oh shit I like what they have done with One towards the end!
  5. The Miracle definitely seems to pack more punch on night 2. Faster tempo?
  6. My two cents after seeing most of the second night on YouTube.

- Bono sounds incredible. He shows it even in the songs you don't expect it, like at the end of of Miracle Drug. His voice is so strong, crisp and clear. Wow.

- He improvises too much. New arrangements in Miracle Drug will be great when they get them right. He fucked big time at the end of One. He plays too much with lyrics in Streets. We all love Bono because of his improvisations, but sometimes he just crosses the line.

- What about those smartphone-like animations during Streets? Keep it red and don't mess with it, please. Visually everything else is stunning.

- I miss Bono and Edge running during Streets, like on 360 and Elevation. It gave the song some extra punch and energy. But yeah, not gonna happen. They would probably die both with all those bike accidents and falling off the stage.

- They need to do something about 'Invisible'. I adore that song. Something's just not right about it with playing it in that cage. You can play Zooropa that way, not Invisible...

- They need to improve The Miracle. Speed that fucker up.

- When Love Comes To Town. Adam's bass. Jesus Christ. So much raw power.

- They as a band sound almost perfect. It almost seems like they've been on tour for months.

- Set lists are great. I wondered how would it work, but it works great. Except the closer. Put The Troubles there...

- Please, please, PLEASE, don't give up on the new stuff, like on 360. For now they're playing bunch of the new stuff, and they didn't event touch gems like Reach Me Now, Sleep Like a Baby, Volcano, The Crystal Ballroom.

- I want to hear Fez/Being Born. NOW! And Moment of Surrender. And NLOTH. Full band.

- Raised by Wolves is one of the best songs they ever wrote.

- I won't see them this year. I hate money when I don't have it. But I look at those videos on YouTube and I'm like a little child, taking in every little detail. It's so good to see them on stage after all these years. Experienced enough to go back in time and still innocent enough to be hungry and try new things. I love those four guys.
  7. wow, that was fast, I don't know who JEMS is but he is already my best friend in the world
  8. shit... California sounds amazing, its better than the album version...
  9. yes..the miracle sounded on night 1 but night 2 was way better
  10. MW full solo and bono calling edge's name was great... but something was wrong with the guitar nooo.
  11. Full solo? Was there no full solo on night 1?
  12. Thanks Jems your the best!!!