1. Hello, my name is Elwin and I'm from the Netherlands! I finally registered here (after following the U2start twitter account and reading this forum for some years) when I got my tickets for Amsterdam last year. But I forgot to introduce myself here. And since the new tour is about the kickoff I thought this would be a good time.

I became a fan of U2 around the release of All That You Can't Leave Behind. And ever since I've seen the magnificent Slane Castle registration I've wanted to see them live. That finally happened during the 360 Tour in Amsterdam (20-07-2009) and Brussels (22-09-2010). Unfortunately I didn't get GA tickets (didn't know about the presales at the time ), but they were really great experiences (especially Brussels, loved hearing North Star + Mercy live and the crowd was fantastic). Too Bad I didn't go to the second night both times...
    Now I've got 2 GA tickets for Amsterdam 2 (through presale) and 1 GA ticket for Amsterdam 3 (through regular sale/lottery).
    So first time GA for me! Really excited and hope to enjoy the tour with you all!
  2. Welcome Elwin! Hope you stick around on the forums and see you later this year in the Ziggo Dome then!
  3. Welcome to the forums, Elwin!

See you around
  4. Welcome Elwin. I think you have registered at a great time. Things are about to get interesting around here!
  5. Welcome to our family, Elwin. Good to have you around, enjoy!! :-)
  6. welcome, hope you enjoy it around here
  7. Hiya Elwin, nice of you to join us! Hope you enjoy your GA shows and your time around here
  8. Welcome Elwin! Glad to have you with us and know you'll have a blast with all of us
  9. Welcome to the family! Hope you like some of the great stuff we have here like our Shirts of Innocence, original content and pretty soon we'll have a great coverage of the new tour. See you around here!
  10. Welcome Elwin, nice avatar and nice time to join the greatest U2 site of all
  11. Thanks all!
  12. Welcome Elwin !