1. Boy/Girl (U23/Out of control single) – a big song when they had few songs
    Touch (11 O’ clock, tick tock single)– a big song when they had few songs (and a personal favourite of mine !!)
    Trash, Trampoline and the Party girl (A celebration single) – by far the most popular b side in the U2 canon mainly due to the live version on the “Under a blood red sky” live e.p.
    Silver and gold (Where the streets have no name single) – played a few times on The Joshua tree tour (one of which appeared on the Rattle and hum album)
    Spanish eyes (I still haven’t found what I’m looking for single) played many times over the years, usually in Spain & one of the u2.com outtakes from the U22 / Edge’s picks project
    Unchained melody – cover version – (When love comes to town single) – standard on ZooTV tour
    Satellite of love – cover version – (One single) standard on ZooTV tour
    I can’t help falling in love – cover version (Who’s gonna ride your wild horses single) – standard on ZooTV tour
    Slow dancing – (Stay (far away, so close) single & with Willie Nelson on If God will send his angels single -first appeared on Lovetown Australian TV special – appeared occasionally on Lovetown and ZOO TV tours
    She’s a mystery to me – (Live under the Brooklyn Bridge version on All because of you single) – (Given to Roy Orbison for his Mystery girl album) a snippet over the years, full band version played in Dublin with B.B. King’s band in 1989, last appearance was on the How to dismantle an atomic bomb promo tour under the Brooklyn Bridge
    Two shots of happy, one shot of sad (If God will send his angels single) – played as a snippet once on the Elevation tour and by Bono & Edge on Elvis Costello’s Spectacle TV show in 2009
    North and South of the river – (Staring at the sun single) – played on RTE’s The Late late show’s special after the Omagh boming in 1998
    Your blue room – (Staring at the sun single / Passengers – Original soundtracks vol. 1) – big song on 360 tour

Honourable mention – from Bono’s Million dollar hotel movie soundtrack

Falling at your feet – RTE’s The Late late show 2006 with Danny Lanois
  2. Slow Dancing at Oakland 2001 comes to mind.

Fast Cars getting some regular play in fall 2005.
  3. Fast cars was a bonus track not a b side but a great song IMO, Slow dancing Oakland THANKS !! I forgot about that
  4. Night And Day : Marriott Marquis Hotel, New York : 21st Feb 2003
  5. Cool I knew there were a few versions of this and one or two other songs knocking about. Any link ?
  6. B side of One !!
  7. Oh My God !!

8. But this is my favourite version (funny Bono on guitar & edge on backing vocals !!)