1. I honestly think that whether you move around or not, as long as you are doing what you feel comfortable with doing you will have a blast. Just get yourself in the door and the band will do what they do best!
  2. Has there been a check in for GA? Or have our card scanned when we line up? Or do we all just line up and get our card scanned as we go in? How early are the doors usually opening from other shows? I am taking my sister to her first U2 show ever Wednesday in Chicago.
  3. It all depends on the venue's policy and the security basically.

-The cards are scanned as you go in.
    -Doors open about 6:30PM (show at 7:30PM) if I recall right.
    -Depending on the venue and the fans, sometimes there's an organized GA line with numbers in fans' hands and names in a list, and sometimes there isn't. I wouldn't worry much about it, fans are usually kind to each other and you'll have a great queuing time I'm sure!
  4. Everything except for the show happening at 7:30. I guess it depends on the venue, but I think we've seen closer to 8-8:20 with 8:45 being the latest start time I've heard.
  5. 7:30 = official start time.
  6. Thanks everyone....and being a die hard Blackhawks fan, I am REALLY hoping that Lord Stanley's Cup makes an appearance. It has shown up at a couple other shows in Chicago.