2015-05-26 - Inglewood
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I think I heard the Gloria request in other i+e bootlegs. Yeah, it can be annoying. What do they expect? For Bono to say "everyone shut up, we have this guy requesting Freedom For My People, so forget about Gone that was next, ready Edge?"
    hahahahaha
  2. He he just picturing Larry with the One man band set up

I want some freedom, freedom freedom freedom ........
  3. Wasn't there that one guy who shouted "Party Girl" before MOS and Bono decided to sing some lines to it before the song?
  4. Originally posted by ahn1991:Wasn't there that one guy who shouted "Party Girl" before MOS and Bono decided to sing some lines to it before the song?
    Yes, it has happened some times... But I'm sure the guy wasn't screaming Party Giiiirl Party Giiiiiirl all throughout the concert

Wow, the screen is really close to the audience (L.A. photo by ahn1991):

5. Originally posted by ahn1991:Wasn't there that one guy who shouted "Party Girl" before MOS and Bono decided to sing some lines to it before the song?
    Some great photos Alex by the way! Great stuff, thanks for sharing.
  6. Just listened to the audio of LA #5. I loved the performance of The Troubles. Better than the first night in Vancouver! Hope they play it in Toronto in less than a month!!
  7. Yeah, I'm in love with Troubles 2: the revenge of Lykke Li. Glad the Dundee curse is broken.
  8. I'm still blown away at the quality of many of the recordings to come out of this tour. Seriously, everything is so good.
  9. Let's see if it's gonna be played more times. It's still just twice. This song needs to be played every show!
  10. The version from LA 5 is really, really good. So much better than the Vancouver one.