1. Well, what do you think? To me it's defenitely when he climbs up the stage's roof during The Electric Co. in the War era. I can watch that video over and over, i'm really impressed by what he does. The man is mad
  2. That scene (specially in the 82 summer festivals and in Devore 83) is really amazing and spectacuular. I can't imagine the kind of artist-madness which can get you to make that! But even more amazing is doing the same in a concert in 1987... with 27 years!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASongThat scene (specially in the 82 summer festivals and in Devore 83) is really amazing and spectacuular. I can't imagine the kind of artist-madness which can get you to make that! But even more amazing is doing the same in a concert in 1987... with 27 years!

Hey, dind't knew tht he did that in 1987 as well do you know which concert?
  4. in amsterdam 16-7-2005 when he was caried around by a big bodyboulder
    singing beautiful day laughing his brains out !!!!!!!
  5. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]
    Hey, dind't knew tht he did that in 1987 as well do you know which concert?

In the first concert in Spain, 1987-07-15, during Electric Co... Do you know how the Joshua stage was? He climbed it all!!!! It was the last time, he left doing that in a Unforgettable Tour concert, I don't remember which. He says it in U2byU2. But he done it one more time for us, the warm Spaniards!!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    In the first concert in Spain, 1987-07-15, during Electric Co... Do you know how the Joshua stage was? He climbed it all!!!! It was the last time, he left doing that in a Unforgettable Tour concert, I don't remember which. He says it in U2byU2. But he done it one more time for us, the warm Spaniards!!!

ahah thank you woow he surely had a great view up there
  7. Hey, that thing about Bono climbing the stage... Where can I find It ??
    I've never seen It and I'm very very curious !
  8. Here's The Electric Co. from US Festival concert at Devore in '83. Priceless stuff!

9. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHey, that thing about Bono climbing the stage... Where can I find It ??
    I've never seen It and I'm very very curious !

Lol, you've never seen Devore ?! WOw! Well, it's one of most widely known proshots of the ancient times of U2, it's a professionally recorded show celebrated on 30th May of 1983, in a multi-music-Festival, with an attendance of 130.000! Bono climbs to the top of the stage in ''The Electric Co'' and gets an ovation from the crowd. Have you seen the video which vox4life posted for you? It's great

And from LikeASong, in exclusive for U2star.com, a never-surfaced picture of hte show in Madrid 87, the last show in featuring a climbing to the stage!! Hope you like and enjoy it, and don't share with anyone!! Look:

Hope you like it!!
    See you
  10. Woow, thanks for the link, I LOVE It !!!
    Bono, what a madman
  11. What amazing picture, thanks very much