no pop

same ab songs

same tired old material

what gives?

everyone acts like them playing stuff from boy is a big deal or something

they did that in 2005.

are they that lazy

they need to take a hint from rush and dig deep
  2. Man the "no need for this thread" are gonna get you !!!
  3. Man the "no need for this thread" police are gonna get you !!!
  4. dont care

i love the band just they keep disappointin me

this is the first tour i havent bought tickets for after seeing the lackluster hokey stuff

"oooo! bono brought a girl onstage!"

big deal.
  5. Why do you love this band ?
  6. because up until 2004-6 and then again in 09-11 they actually pushed themselves

they didnt mind being weird

then they decided they wanted to be the bigggest band in the world and "reapply for the job" and turned themselves into the thing they hated around the time of rattle and hum

just now theyree too complacent to realize it
  7. popmart and 360 weree some of the best shows i ever saw from any band
  8. for example i went to see rush last month they are old have health issues had an actual intermission and played longer dug deeper and played more songs than u2

this is a wasted opportunity of a tour with an intermission and the same number of songs they played in 2009-11

u2 are younger and arent nearly as physical with their playing

disappointing
  9. 1) I agree with most of what you're saying. The other 2 acts I follow are Springsteen and The Gaslight Anthem so I know all about setlist changes.

2) The reaction to Popmart frightened the shit out of U2 - the result was Elevation & Vertigo

3) The reaction to Get on your boots / NLOTH frightened the shit out of U2 - the result was 2010 & 2011
  10. 4) The intermission is only 6 minutes so makes no difference but why they dropped the support act I don't know
  11. Originally posted by treasure:1) I agree with most of what you're saying. The other 2 acts I follow are Springsteen and The Gaslight Anthem so I know all about setlist changes.

2) The reaction to Popmart frightened the shit out of U2 - the result was Elevation & Vertigo

3) The reaction to Get on your boots / NLOTH frightened the shit out of U2 - the result was 2010 & 2011
    then they need to stop bein wimps and learn how to be men

like rush

beauty , eh?