1. I listen to every bootleg that's available but usually only once per show unless it's really special. That girl "singing" on LA 4 was quite funny to be honest but will stop me from ever again playing that show. LA 5 is my favourite so far.
  2. Miracle
    Iris
    Song For Someone
    Mysterious Ways
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Beautiful Day
    Vertigo
    COBL
    With or Without You
    Angel of Harlem
    Every Breaking Wave
    Pride
    Volcano
    Desire
  3. Are you sure ?
  4. Absolutely. I've only downloaded the one bootleg so far. This tour just isn't grabbing me for some reason.
  5. I was joking you posted the same thing 4 times !!
  6. All the "oldies"
  7. When I listen the bootleg for the first time, don't skip none, because I think on wrote a review... but after this I start to skip some songs:

Vertiigo
    Mysterious Ways
    EBW
    Pride
    With or Without You
    City of Blinding Lights
    I Still Haven't Found What I Looking For
  8. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Not always skip, but when I do, Even Better and Mysterious Ways.

Those are the two weakest points for me. The more interesting thing I get from there is a bit of the crowd reaction near the end of Real Thing and to see if there's a Burning Down The House snippet in Mysterious Ways, other than that, I don't care about those two.

I actually haven't listened to any bootlegs yet, because I want the sound to be "fresh" when I see them live in Chicago in two weeks! But I see what you mean, in the sense that while I love both of those songs, I also saw them both on 360 back in 2011. And now seeing them appear in setlists night after night on i&e part of me thinks, "really?" Couldn't they have picked a couple other classics from the 90s (*cough* Pop *cough or another era to fill those slots?

Come to think of it, besides the new songs and Bullet (and the rotating R&H tracks), I've seen all of these songs on 360 already...

Alright, no more complaining from me. Sure, I'd love a curveball like HMTMKMKM, Zooropa, Unforgettable Fire, and Ultra Violet were on 360, but I'm just excited to see them live again! Especially with the SOI songs.