1. hahaha, maybe someone can convince him to tune in DADGAD or Open D so he can do easy fingerings just with the index and middle fingers
  2. Shame but it would be worse if it was Edge or Adam. At least Bono is the singer.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The man has great taste choosing guitars, nobody can deny that. The thinline Telecaster that he got in 2011 after giving out his Gretsch to the blind guy in Nashville was astonishing.

Badassssssssss

[image]

[image]

always thought the gretsch looks BEAUTIFUL in itself, but too big/clunky on bono. have always preferred the one in the pictures
  4. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

always thought the gretsch looks BEAUTIFUL in itself, but too big/clunky on bono. have always preferred the one in the pictures
    You are right!

Nothing like the good old blood red ES335 though

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    The thinline Telecaster that he got in 2011 after giving out his Gretsch to the blind guy in Nashville was astonishing.

That thinline guitar has nothing to do with giving away his Gretsch right? It was just the guitar he used for the Fly
  6. Originally posted by flowerchild:[..]

Yeah the Gretsch Falcon is a beauty for sure, I don't play guitar, but if I did, I would want one of those just for looks alone..
  7. For some reason I seemed to recall it first appeared when he "lost" his Gretsch but you're right. I checked my facts and he got it in early 2011, and started using it live around mid June (he already used it in Glastonbury).

It looks badass either way!!
  8. There is nothing badass about Emerald Green though. Not even close.
  9. i would HATE to not able to play guitar!!
  10. That feeling when we all joked about his guitar playing and now he can't play anymore...

Feels really bad
  11. Yeah He really liked playing guitar on stage.

This little solo was so epic:
  12. ISHFWLF and WOW sounds better with 2 guitars and I prefer Running with Edge on piano and Bono on guitar. So I am missing Bono on guitar.