1. Thanks to Remy, and everyone else who works on this website (and uploaders)!

This site has seriously improved the quality of my life.

I've heard various fleeting U2 sound bits, mp3s, YouTube videos in the past, which I had no way of recovering. I remember moments of concerts I attended that I thought I would never get to experience again (like Bono's speech at the beginning of Stay on 2001-06-17 MSG, highly recommended!!!).

I've since found a TON of those "lost" moments & song versions, and have discovered many more!

I also get to debate with other U2 fans who are as obsessed as I am.

I can do this nowhere else. Thanks so much!
  2. No thanks, we're doing the best we can providing U2 fans with all they need
    Much more great and unforgettable stuff coming up this year, stay tuned.
  3. Originally posted by u2met86This site has seriously improved the quality of my life.

4. Originally posted by u2met86Thanks to Remy, and everyone else who works on this website (and uploaders)!

This site has seriously improved the quality of my life.

I've heard various fleeting U2 sound bits, mp3s, YouTube videos in the past, which I had no way of recovering. I remember moments of concerts I attended that I thought I would never get to experience again (like Bono's speech at the beginning of Stay on 2001-06-17 MSG, highly recommended!!!).

I've since found a TON of those "lost" moments & song versions, and have discovered many more!

I also get to debate with other U2 fans who are as obsessed as I am.

I can do this nowhere else. Thanks so much!

What else can i add. I totally agree...and that speech is great indeed