1. Next to Adam's shirts, Bono's hair and Edge's guitars, I do the miss the dedicated larry "i+e" thread/topic...

There was a time when Larry was THE most gorgeous man in the world...*swoon-back-to-the-80ies*

With the risk of becoming a very very GIRL"ie" topic, let's go

#toronto1

---------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATED May 2018 for the "eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE" part of the journey
  2. if we get a "girl" topic for larry, I want one for the other members, too and I think the picture you posted was from vancouver 1? except if he did the exact same pose again.
  3. Well, it's not necessarily "girl" - boys are of course welcome too
    (for Adam I think we have a sort of apprication topic as well... but, sure, I would encourge everyone to be creative! )

...and I think the picture you posted was from vancouver 1? except if he did the exact same pose again.
    You are probably right! I just found it recently posted on the #u2ietour instagram...
  4. Larry is my favorite member of U2, just wish he smile more
  5. I love him too!

6. [Toronto 2]
  7. Don't forget that one of us is Larry.
  8. There is this urban legend that says one of the members here is Larry Mullen himself.
  9. hahaha, is this serious? Larry, if you are reading this, I love you dude! Hope to get to know you in Brazil and smile more
  10. Originally posted by cqleonardo:[..]
    hahaha, is this serious? Larry, if you are reading this, I love you dude! Hope to get to know you in Brazil and smile more
    Love you too cqleonardo