1. many thanks IEM saint louis 2018
  2. Originally posted by superkev:A quick question about the St. Louis recording. Is it an iem/audience matrix as there doesn’t seem to be much audience and seems quiet.

Not knocking the tapers at all they do a brilliant job. It’s given 4.5 stars the same as London jt30 but doesn’t sound like that.

I personally know this taper and I knew that comments like this would happen.This is a different mix from what people are used to. Maybe the rating is a bit higher than what it is but considering that the taper has pretty much started taping Iem and spent a lot of money to get this recording, this is actually good to have.
  3. Top bootleg!
  4. San Jose 2 now in our show pages! Enjoy the first performance of Red Flag Day!
  5. Originally posted by nunomoreira1:[..]

I personally know this taper and I knew that comments like this would happen.This is a different mix from what people are used to. Maybe the rating is a bit higher than what it is but considering that the taper has pretty much started taping Iem and spent a lot of money to get this recording, this is actually good to have.
    I agree. Anyone out there taping is at least trying and learning. It seems like taping will become a dying art if new folks don't at least attempt it.

Kudos to GA Joe for taping and sharing!
  6. 4.5 rating for St. Louis is a bit exaggerated. You can barely hear the instruments. Doesn't sound like a matrix.
  7. I don't answer to you specificaly, don't get me wrong
    (St Louis is avalaible in lossy files - 128kps I guess)
    Is taping really a contest?...and it's very subjective the way everybody feel recordings.

Thanks to the tapers
  8. Everyone is also free to leave a (short) review on the show page, that way the average rating by users will be shown in addition to the crew-assigned rating And every once in a while we synchronise the two, so if a bootleg is assigned 5 stars, and the average user rating is 3, then we'll change it.

I personally would rate it close to 5, it's exactly how I like my bootlegs, but hey, this is as with all ratings very subjective
  9. We are very thankful for this recording. It's not about critisizing anyone. It's just not 4.5/5 recording and that's all.