1. Sometimes when I unload a recording the first audio file is almost always called PA and then there is the song name below
  2. Originally posted by FireSparky:[..]
    Sometimes when I unload a recording the first audio file is almost always called PA and then there is the song name below
    Winter Beats.

3. PA means Power Amplification. So when so see PA it means that there is no band on stage, it's just a title or some music usually played before.

On the Joshua Tree Tour it was The Whole of The Moon by The Waterboys and the band used to come on stage by the end of the song
  4. Originally posted by lenoplaf:[..]

PA means Power Amplification. So when so see PA it means that there is no band on stage, it's just a title or some music usually played before.

On the Joshua Tree Tour it was The Whole of The Moon by The Waterboys and the band used to come on stage by the end of the song
    I know what PA means, I just wondered what Sparky meant with 'what is the PA' in this context, since the question made little sense Thanks!
  5. UPDATE: The last weekend of the e+i tour "summer break" starts great with
    a double shot of @Hoserama's new Phoenix 2015 'i+e' iem-aud matrices

2015-05-22 Phoenix AZ - US Airways Arena (first night)
    2015-05-23 Phoenix AZ - US Airways Arena (second night)

Enjoy

PS: will add flacs later
  6. Thanks sharebear
  7. Thank you very much!
  8. Gotta include the dry mix too at least!
  9. I really wish I was in the house to download these shows right now based on the samples but it’s something to look forward to tomorrow. Thank you for these.