1. UPDATE:

Both Los Angeles (Inglewood) XAVEL IEM matrices are up on the site, thanks to @drogba29

2018-05-15 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum (1st night)

2018-05-16 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum (2nd night)

Cheers

PS: I assume that XAVEL, once again, only mixed their IEM feeds. The audience/ambient "noise" most likely came from Bono's feed - but please correct me if I assumed wrong
  2. Originally posted by BigGiRL:UPDATE:

Both Los Angeles (Inglewood) XAVEL IEM matrices are up on the site, thanks to @drogba29

2018-05-15 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum (1st night)

2018-05-16 - Inglewood, CA - The Forum (2nd night)

Cheers

PS: I assume that XAVEL, once again, only mixed their IEM feeds. The audience/ambient "noise" most likely came from Bono's feed - but please correct me if I assumed wrong
    Thanks a LOT to everyone involved getting these shows here.
  3. Just listening again to boots of the San Jose night one that I went to and I have to say my favorite audio was done by dssmansv using
    an iPhone X (Audio recording device). I prefer this over the IEM recording because of the great sound (just have to turn the volume up a little) and it is the closest one that makes me actually feel like I'm back at the concert again. Thanks, dssmansv!
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Eh...I could probably remix it now so it would sound better than the existing release. But don't have all the same ingredients as the 2015 phoenix, so it wouldn't sound as good.

If easier, I would be already happy with Beautiful Day, Electric Co and Bad.
  5. I have plenty of other projects currently in the queue...plus Miami 2005 wasn't a show I attended (therefore less motivated). I think you'll have to be good with the existing mix. Unless you start taping and can offer up something amazing in exchange (my standard statement--tape it if its that important to you).
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    I have plenty of other projects currently in the queue...plus Miami 2005 wasn't a show I attended (therefore less motivated). I think you'll have to be good with the existing mix. Unless you start taping and can offer up something amazing in exchange (my standard statement--tape it if its that important to you).
    okay, no problem! too bad (for me),it was just a question, a no you have, a yes you can get. Keep up the good work!
  7. I still stand by my statement! Try taping or mixing. If you get to a point where you could make an improvement on the mixing, I'll give you the raw files.
  8. I understand your statement, so no problem.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:I still stand by my statement! Try taping or mixing. If you get to a point where you could make an improvement on the mixing, I'll give you the raw files.

damn hoarders and their evil ways...

ITS A JOKE MODS
  10. Does anyone have an IEM recording of New York e+i shows..? Sepcialy the one with Red Flag Day pleaaaaassseeee ??????
  11. This is not a request thread. This thread is only to announce the new bootlegs we put in this page.
  12. Besides they didn't do red flag day at the New York shows. Unless talking about the Apollo show, in which was just go get the broadcast.