1. praying for a iem of hamburg 2! Zoo Station sounded amazing!
  2. UPDATE:

An awesome 4-star recording of Copenhagen 1 by "TJ" aka @thomasdk7 has surfaced on dime and U2Torrents

Available at U2Start in both FLAC & MP3: https://u2start.com/shows/2057/#!audio
  3. PS: taper "TJ" contacted me at U2Torrents as to inform me that TJ = thomasdk7 (+ he shared with me some additional info
    on the mastering & mixing programs )

PS2: This one is REALLY recommended: very clear sound with full bass and minimal crowd "interference"
    - easily a "classic" 4-star audience recording...just sayin'
  4. Indeed great recording! The best with Msg3 of the E&I tour
  5. UPDATE:

I've added popmarter's (that is @popmarter2008) recording of 2018-10-03 Hamburg, Germany - Barclaycard Arena (1st night).

The recording was shared on U2Torrents in 24-bit flacs. I've added the recording in mp3 only (16/48). I can not contact popmarter on U2Torrents - and I have no idea if the taper is also on U2Start - and I just hope it's alright to share the recording as I did.

But, beware, besides the taper's reminder to have a "currywurst when in Germany," popmarter requested to "listen to the recording," which sounds pretty obvious to me

Respecting taper's wishes is important to me - or else what would the world go to? - so in this case I've just committed myself to a "currywurst" next time I'm in Germany, November 13th to be precise

Enjoy this Hamburg 2 recording (it's a bit "chatty" in between songs, but very enjoyable otherwise!)
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:UPDATE:

I've added popmarter's recording of 2018-10-03 Hamburg, Germany - Barclaycard Arena (1st night).

The recording was shared on U2Torrents in 24-bit flacs. I've added the recording in mp3 only (16/48). I can not contact popmarter on U2Torrents - and I have no idea if the taper is also on U2Start - and I just hope it's alright to share the recording as I did.

But, beware, besides the taper's reminder to have a "currywurst when in Germany," popmarter requested to "listen to the recording," which sounds pretty obvious to me

Respecting taper's wishes is important to me - or what else would the world go to - so in this case I've just committed myself to a "currywurst" next time I'm in Germany, November 13th to be precise

Enjoy this Hamburg 2 recording (it's a bit "chatty" in between songs, but very enjoyable otherwise!)
    There is clearly an email address in the description!
  7. I've set the Hamburg recording now to "pending", so I can contact the taper first to consult.

Sorry for the inconvenience y'all, but I want to play this by the book.

The thing is that U2Start is very reluctant in sharing 24 bit recordings. But in order to make it 16-bit, an additional conversion step has to be taken and that changes the lineage. And even when there is no disclaimer against it, I don't think one should alter a lineage without consult.

So I'll be contacting the taper now, and I hope to update you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Joyce
  8. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Sorry for the inconvenience y'all, but I want to play this by the book.

The thing is that U2Start is very reluctant in sharing 24 bit recordings. But in order to make it 16-bit, an additional conversion step has to be taken and that changes the lineage. And even when there is no disclaimer against it, I don't think one should alter a lineage without consult.

So I'll be contacting the taper now, and I hope to update you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
    Joyce
    UPDATE: Taper @popmarter2008 gave me permission to share the recording at u2start as 16-bit / 48kHz mp3's.

So the 2018-10-03 Hamburg 1 recording is up again, and availlable at the show page / audio tab.

Enjoy

+ currywurst
  9. No lisboa 16/09 audio?