1. Originally posted by Remy:Am I the only one who is still playing the Dublin 4 recording non-stop, it's so good show and quality wise
    Me too
  2. Originally posted by Remy:Am I the only one who is still playing the Dublin 4 recording non-stop, it's so good show and quality wise

rt
  3. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    It's funny--I spotted 4-5 japanese IEM tapers trolling around the venue on those days, so I knew Xavel would be getting something out quickly.

I did a quick mix the night of show, or maybe the following morning. Basically a quick levels and few effects just for walking tunes. So clicks + counts are all still there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQ_rYP0mj4p1hBAjW4XZZQ_harXg3yn9/view?usp=sharing

Here's an mp3 version (all I did) of that quick mix. No AUD though. Not a full developed mix by my standards, but curious how it compares to the Xavel release. I jokingly called it the Xavel mix as it was more like their usual stuff.

WOW! Thiis Sounds Amazing ! Maybe 5 Stars! ThankYOU HOSERAMA !
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    It's funny--I spotted 4-5 japanese IEM tapers trolling around the venue on those days, so I knew Xavel would be getting something out quickly.

I did a quick mix the night of show, or maybe the following morning. Basically a quick levels and few effects just for walking tunes. So clicks + counts are all still there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LQ_rYP0mj4p1hBAjW4XZZQ_harXg3yn9/view?usp=sharing

Here's an mp3 version (all I did) of that quick mix. No AUD though. Not a full developed mix by my standards, but curious how it compares to the Xavel release. I jokingly called it the Xavel mix as it was more like their usual stuff.

great ! thank's
  5. Dublin 4 is 5 stars.

This quick mix is not.
  6. The blood of pure infants.

7. It's a complicated ritual for the clicks.
  8. Just recently moved back to iPhone so hopefully this will make it easier to transfer the bootlegs to my phone. Looking forward to Dublin 4.
  9. The new Xavel releases sound fantastic. Japan has done it again!