1. More info:

U2
    East Rutherford, New Jersey
    Continental Airlines Arena
    October 28, 2001

Drew's Dub (3-Source Matrix)

Source 1:IEM (Edge's?) > DAT > ? > CDR > SHN > Foobar2000 > FLAC
    Source 2:SS DSM6s/l>PA6-LAC2 (85khz)>D100 >DAT > CDR:Sony R-300>Cool Edit Pro>CD-WAV CDR > SHN: George Wang EAC > mkwACT Taper:Austin Tobin
    Source 3:Core Sound Binaurals (w/ bass rolloff) > Sony D8 >Philips CD-Burner> Ripped w/ Adaptec CD Creator > CD Wave > FLAC Frontend Taper:Bakerstuff

Tracklist:
    01 Elevation
    02 Beautiful Day
    03 Until The End Of The World
    04 New Year's Day
    05 I Will Follow
    06 Sunday Bloody Sunday
    07 Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
    08 Kite Intro
    09 Kite
    10 Angel Of Harlem
    11 Please
    12 All I Want Is You
    13 Where The Streets Have No Nam
    14 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
    15 Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    16 Encore Break
    17 Bullet The Blue Sky
    18 What's Going On
    19 New York
    20 Encore Break
    21 One
    22 Peace On Earth
    23 Walk On

Drew's Notes:
    I did not use my IEM remaster for the IEM source. I used the original IEM. All sources sounded great. I had to do a bit of speed correcting to all sources, that is what made this one so hard to do. On Sunday Bloody Sunday, at about 1:55 in, there is a 5 second gap in the IEM, other than that the IEM was flawless. Again, the normal EQ and whatnot.

Thanks to the tapers.

Please Share Lossless only.
    Enjoy,
    Drew Williamsen
  2. At least that dude will have other sources besides mine to steal for his cruddy YouTube multicams!
  3. Don’t you think his Tokyo Bad one is good? It’s like half the frames are missing!
  4. Thank you for another incredible recording Hoserama, absolutely brilliant.
  5. Hoserama, Another amazing job. Thanks
  6. This Saitama recording is making Saturday night homework a pleasure. Take a bow sir. Superbly balanced. Bono's vocals don't even sound harsh.
  7. yes. the best thing of this bootleg is the absolute and stunning smoothness of Bono''s voice... it seems to swim on the surface of a calm sea... it's blowing me to a next level.
  8. Hoserama is my favorite taper
    Thanks for another great recording to make my job bearable