1. Not in a rush just an enquiry is the Barcelona wireless matrix going to become available on here at some point? Be given permission I guess is what I’m asking. While we’re on the topic of that zoo tv Dublin recording as well thank you very much Hoserama, absolutely exceptional as per usual.
  2. Not sure if the mixer gave the go ahead to share on this site? Info file asked that it not be shared on other sites.
  3. Yeah I did notice a bit at the end about him needing permission as well. Wasn’t sure if anyone from here had been in contact. I do have an account on u2torrents but my ratio is horrendous. I used it around the time of 360 I think and wasn’t sure about the whole seeding and leeching thing just downloaded a few things have only used it to browse in the last couple of years. I’m a bit cautious about using the likes of utorrents now but I’m assuming there is a safe way to do so, it’s just caused me problems in the past.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah I did notice a bit at the end about him needing permission as well. Wasn’t sure if anyone from here had been in contact. I do have an account on u2torrents but my ratio is horrendous. I used it around the time of 360 I think and wasn’t sure about the whole seeding and leeching thing just downloaded a few things have only used it to browse in the last couple of years. I’m a bit cautious about using the likes of utorrents now but I’m assuming there is a safe way to do so, it’s just caused me problems in the past.
    Start jumping on the occasional freeleech downloads when they get posted, build up the ratio. I believe that U2Torrents and U2Start audio sharing can live side by side, and I encourage folks to use both if they want live audio.
  5. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Start jumping on the occasional freeleech downloads when they get posted, build up the ratio. I believe that U2Torrents and U2Start audio sharing can live side by side, and I encourage folks to use both if they want live audio.
    I’ll give that a go, is utorrents a safe way to download stuff as long as I’m only using it for u2torrents downloads ? I would like to continue to use here too, as you say there’s no reason why they can’t be used side by side.
  6. Yep--that's what I use.
  7. Any other secret sauce projects in the works? This has somehow transformed this show for me. I don't think I've ever heard Bono's guitar in The Fly like this before.
  8. The Barcelona 4 matrix will be shared here shortly.
  9. This is incredible. I have never heard the crowd sing the first verse of Bono in Stay.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Any other secret sauce projects in the works? This has somehow transformed this show for me. I don't think I've ever heard Bono's guitar in The Fly like this before.
    None right now--just moved so that cut into mixing time. Maybe once it gets dreary winter weather. I've had the Dublin master tape for a few years but it was a good test run for some of the new tools in the just released Izotope RX8.