1. Thanks guys
  2. Well, this show has 2 iems (Bono & Edge) feed!
  3. Thanks bedoc. I have a question to hoserama. It is possible to upload the new audio mix from Vancouver 15.5.2015 on flac or mp3 here? I think its the best mixed bootleg.
  4. @hoserama What are the main differences to your ears for a Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry feed? (if there are any)
  5. Originally posted by felix2:Thanks bedoc. I have a question to hoserama. It is possible to upload the new audio mix from Vancouver 15.5.2015 on flac or mp3 here? I think its the best mixed bootleg.
    I have no objections to the new mixes from Vancouver getting uploaded.
  6. They're all "me" mixes. The most unique really is Larry, which since 2015 is mostly kick and snare, not much high end at all. Almost no vocals and guitar. In years past, Larry at least had decent vocals.
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    They're all "me" mixes. The most unique really is Larry, which since 2015 is mostly kick and snare, not much high end at all. Almost no vocals and guitar. In years past, Larry at least had decent vocals.
    What about Larry in ASOH and others in JT17?
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    They're all "me" mixes. The most unique really is Larry, which since 2015 is mostly kick and snare, not much high end at all. Almost no vocals and guitar. In years past, Larry at least had decent vocals.
    That makes sense I guess. You'd want to hear your part clearest in the mix.. Weird thought that the band hears a different sound/mix than the audience or eachother
  9. I'm not sure if I ever recorded Larry for that stretch honestly. His feed isn't useful for mixing at all so I generally don't bother.