2015-07-31 - New York
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 1
  1. The number of 'drunk/uninterested/videorecording every song/getting drinks/checking their cellphones' people was also very striking to me. Right in front of me there was a guy talking to the guy standing next to him almost the whole first part of the set, telling this neighbour what was next to come because he has seen the band already in Vancouver. WTF !
    It's a pity and you just have to try to ignore them and enjoy the music and the experience And that's what I did
  2. I need a video of MW from last night... STAT
  3. Originally posted by nicocoppens:The number of 'drunk/uninterested/videorecording every song/getting drinks/checking their cellphones' people was also very striking to me. Right in front of me there was a guy talking to the guy standing next to him almost the whole first part of the set, telling this neighbour what was next to come because he has seen the band already in Vancouver. WTF !
    It's a pity and you just have to try to ignore them and enjoy the music and the experience And that's what I did
    wtf indeed it is very, VERY disappointing to read this..... it would never happen to you here in Europe. I can tell that from experience. Shame on those few guys who obviously care a damn about the band on stage and the true fans surrounding them
  4. where is it
    i dont see it anywhere
  5. I would love to see a "no cell phones" rule implemented at these shows where they actually confiscate your phone if you try and bring it in.

I honestly think this would change concerts in a huge way.
  6. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I would love to see a "no cell phones" rule implemented at these shows where they actually confiscate your phone if you try and bring it in.

Jack White did it, and it was awesome.
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:I would love to see a "no cell phones" rule implemented at these shows where they actually confiscate your phone if you try and bring it in.

Never gonna happen. This used to bother me tremendously but now I'm trained to ignore it. So much sometimes depend on who you are surrounded by but you have to do your best to not let it get to u.
  8. i dont think taking away the phone is a good idea because some of us need it after the show for transport etc
    but it should be taken away if in use i think
  9. Did he? I saw him at MSG and they had someone come and and beg to not use the phones but no outright ban. Too difficult to do that to 18-20k people.
  10. Sorry if anyone has posted this!

11. hahaha jimmmy ^