1. Yeah I havent visited this site a lot lately, I’ve been busy with my work, girlfriend and mental health
  2. No worries Glad to see you back Tim!
  3. these are the most important things in life my friend, particularly your mental health....its a bit of a problem here in Ireland, if you ever need to chat to someone don`t be afraid to reach out....I for one am always here to listen

and as Sergio says Im glad to see you back
  4. The recent video upgrade of electrical storm and the upcoming hands that built America had me thinking how amazing an album of post pop but pre HTDAAB could be. I really think this would be my 2nd favourite album

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Stuck In A Moment
    3. New York
    4. Electrical Storm
    5. The Hands That Built America
    6. Kite
    7. When I Look At The World
    8. Stateless
    9. Ground Beneath Her Feet
    10. Walk On
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:The recent video upgrade of electrical storm and the upcoming hands that built America had me thinking how amazing an album of post pop but pre HTDAAB could be. I really think this would be my 2nd favourite album

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Stuck In A Moment
    3. New York
    4. Electrical Storm
    6. Kite
    8. Stateless
    10. Walk On
    Wow. Have to say I never thought about the album quite this way, nice track list edit!

I’d swap IALW for THTBA (never been a big fan of it) but really interesting list.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:The recent video upgrade of electrical storm and the upcoming hands that built America had me thinking how amazing an album of post pop but pre HTDAAB could be. I really think this would be my 2nd favourite album

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Stuck In A Moment
    3. New York
    4. Electrical Storm
    6. Kite
    8. Stateless
    10. Walk On
    You're forgetting Levitate, but YES this is like six times better than ATYCLB.
  7. Let's call that album 98 2 02
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:The recent video upgrade of electrical storm and the upcoming hands that built America had me thinking how amazing an album of post pop but pre HTDAAB could be. I really think this would be my 2nd favourite album

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Stuck In A Moment
    3. New York
    4. Electrical Storm
    6. Kite
    8. Stateless
    10. Walk On
    Love it. I'd put New York near the end yet, as I like where that falls in the original ATYCLB track list. And I'd keep In A Little While - somewhere near the middle again - as it's my favorite from the album.

But kudos to leaving Elevation out. Haha! This is so much better than the original album.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:The recent video upgrade of electrical storm and the upcoming hands that built America had me thinking how amazing an album of post pop but pre HTDAAB could be. I really think this would be my 2nd favourite album

1. Beautiful Day
    2. Stuck In A Moment
    3. New York
    4. Electrical Storm
    6. Kite
    8. Stateless
    10. Walk On
    Why no love for Big Girls are Best?
  10. I don’t dislike it but I don’t think it’s amongst the best songs from the era. They 10 songs for me definitely stand out above the rest from that era.
  11. I always feel like Big Girls Are Best belongs on an edit of Pop. I’d replace Miami with Big Girls and add HMTMKMKM instead of Playboy Mansion.

But I digress…I love the groove on BGAB but it doesn’t fit with ATYCLB imo.
  12. Originally posted by ap5:I always feel like Big Girls Are Best belongs on an edit of Pop. I’d replace Miami with Big Girls and add HMTMKMKM instead of Playboy Mansion.

But I digress…I love the groove on BGAB but it doesn’t fit with ATYCLB imo.
    Pretty sure I read it was recorded during Pop sessions