1. It will be my very first U2 concert. I'll be going alone. I will probably come short before the concert since it's all seated. Or will there be a fan-meeting before the concert? Or afterwards perhaps? Would be nice to get to know some of you.
  2. Exciting! What are your expectations?

Well, a list of all users going to that show can be found here:
    http://u2start.com/shows/1731/

There is no U2start fan meeting before or after the concert, but our German friends from u2tour.de have organised a (I believe now sold-out) event in Hansa Studios two days after.
  3. Hi Kerstin
    I'll be there for all 4 Berlin shows (rolling in from the Ruhrpott ). I have seats all nights, so if you want to meet, we can do so, I'd be glad to see you there
  4. My expectations? Well, to have a really great night!!! I've seen some concerts from this tour (and others as well) on Youtube. That gave me the idea to check if there are still tickets. And I was lucky, even though I had to spend more than the usual ticket price.
    To MacStripey: that sounds good. When and where? Is there anything near the venue? I probably can't come too early because my brother in law will be taking me. You're lucky going to all four concerts But I'm happy to be able to see them for the first time now. I've had several first concerts of bands or singers I've loved since the 80s in recent years like Billy Joel, Neil Diamond, Simple Minds and now U2!!!