1. You just saved $8.93 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

U2 Experience
    Price on order date: $28.03
    Price charged at shipping: $19.10
    Lowest price before release date: $19.10
    Quantity: 1
    Total Savings: $8.93

$8.93 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Oww yeah Shipped and decreased price = great news!

2. Can anyone elaborate more on soe? Confidence in a 2015 release???
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:You just saved $8.93 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

U2 Experience
    Price on order date: $28.03
    Price charged at shipping: $19.10
    Lowest price before release date: $19.10
    Quantity: 1
    Total Savings: $8.93

$8.93 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Oww yeah Shipped and decreased price = great news!
    I paid mine $27.95 on Amazon US (shipping include)
    In France it's 44,71€ (shipping not include)
  4. Mine arrived today. Looks great !!
  5. anybody got a review on this book thinking of getting it but not sure cause their are others i need to get to add to collection
  6. Funny that it says the Miss Sarajevo is the only Passengers track played live, because Your Blue Room was played live in Chicago in 2009
  7. I love the book, the trinkets are nice and the read is good
  8. Hmmmmm after two tiring weeks of night shifts & the stress of the Dublin pre-sales & waiting for my cancelled Stockholm seat to be replaced I had a relaxing morning listening to Live at the Marquee, Red Rocks and Hasta La Vista Baby while reading this book. The bits and bobs are great but to be honest I hate reading U2 books these days as I (like most of us here) usually know more than the author and this one has lots of glaring errors too. A pic of Adam from 1987 credited to the war tour, Stories for boys played at Glastonbury, Miss Sarajevo only song from Passengers ever played live, leaving out Dave Fanning's name, no mention of the Another day or (especially) 11 o' clock, tick tock singles are some of the things that bugged me. Like all books about bands with long careers of course it went through their later years like a dose of salts !! It passed away the morning though and I enjoyed it all the same.
  9. Got it at the mailbox a few days ago when coming back from Amsterdam, still haven't opened it - that gives an idea of hoy busy I am From the outside look I can already say it's bigger than I expected!
  10. Has anyone put together the Pop cube?
  11. I will get that special edition on Oct 6, my amazon says. Will keep you posted what it finally contains